Sunday, November 14, 2010

Technique Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 at Cookin Up Creations

Are you ready for a fun technique to brighten your "PINK" pages this week for Breast Cancer Awareness?
We are going to be making 3D flowers. (I got this idea from Kaisercrafties, if you want to take a look http://www.kaisercraft.net/blog/tuesday ... ailinglist )

First you need to cut or punch three or four flowers of the same shape.




Then with a toothpick or needle poker, roll the edges of the petals toward you



Next place them inside each other largest to smallest




I inked my edges pink, put a jewel in the center and now they are ready for your page.

I placed them on this layout of "Miss Kalli" my darling granddaughter, who absolutely loves pink. When she saw this layout she wanted to know if she could have it. What better compliment than that can a scrapbooking grandma get?




No comments: