Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Use Your Stash paper piecing challenge


Boy it is a good thing you guys said "go back to your elementary days" LOL I am not a very good paper piecer and had no idea what I would do. Sorry I used two "s'more making" layouts back to back, but since my family loves them at the cabin, I have lots of pictures of the event.

I paper pieced a giant s'more, I added the stitches and dots for the graham cracker look. I also made sticks with marshmallows and hand cut the arrow as well. Journaling reads: Smore's at the cabin patio are the kids favorite thing!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Cute layout! Thanks for playing along with the UYS challenge!

Jan said...

Fantastic layout Tamara!!! I love the giant s'more and the sticks with the marshmallows on the ends - too cute! Thank you so much for playing with us again this week!

Jan/UYS

Corey W. said...

OMG! Those marshmallows on sticks are the best! so creative!!! We're going camping this fall and I'm totally going to try to remember this!!!